Monday, March 4, 2013

My Week #9

 My oh my! It's March already?! How fast are the days going by. One day we were just welcoming 2013 the next day it's the 3rd month of the year. I think using a planner really makes the time tick a little faster than not keeping one, if that makes sense.

Anyways, I was not able to feature my 8th week due to the fact that I was just lazy that whole week. I don't know what's wrong with me but I seem to lost my eagerness to be productive. I was bummed out. My eyes were glued on my laptop watching marathon-ing with CSI: Miami. I guess I had a planner fail that week lol.

So for this week I really wanted to make it up for my planner. So here's a quick highlight of my week.


Monday: it's holiday so no classes for the entire Philippine* downloaded Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
Tuesday: Went to mommy Edith's house for her birthday* overnight at her house*
Wednesday: 35th monthsary of me and Rain :)* watched Pitch Perfect (my brother recommended that movie) = fell in love!
Thursday: day was blah. just paid for my orders at hobby depot
Friday: another blah day
Saturday: received my orders from Hobby depot
Sunday: was scheduled to attend to the powder room at church* had fellowship with my churchmates.

Well, I did my best not to slack off lol.

2 comments: