Monday, September 2, 2013

I got RAK'd

Hi guys!

So...... I have a super exciting post today....

Last week, I received two RAKs from 3 most wonderful, sweet, thoughtful and amazing (I can't describe them enough! they are the best!) people I have ever met online.

Read on guys and see what exciting goodies they got from me...

I received this first goodies from Alisha and her mom.It all started out as Alisha messaged me on Youtube two months ago telling me that they wanted to send me something. And so from then on we have been friends and treated each other like sisters. And her mom is super nice also. 


This second goodies was sent to me by the lovely Love (aka love4creativity on YT). I sent her somethings before because I was so fond of her supporting me on YT and on IG that I wanted to send her a little appreciation gift. She then wanted to send me something in return. I asked her not to but she said that she had already saved somethings for me so I just agreed because who would want to reject that sweet gesture right?


I don't want to make this post long as I have already made a video about this so just watch and see how I reacted and what really surprised me aside from this goodies ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment