Monday, March 3, 2014

February 5 Random Haul

I decided that each month I will share 5 random things. May it be a haul, foods, places, fashion... anything I find interesting I'll share it. So for the month of February, it's not all about Filofax and stationery. I bought 5 different things outside my obsession.

1. Magazines. I was just so attracted by these two beautiful young ladies in the cover. It features Marian Rivera on the Philippine's version of Cosmopolitan and Bea Alonzo on Meg who are both stunning on each magazine. They are both local celebrities here in the Philippines btw. But really, I just needed some good reads on the place where I do field work on so I decided to buy them.


2. Avon 8-in-1 eyeshadow palette in "The Greens". I have been wanting a wet in wild eyeshadow for the longest time now but the one I wanted is not available here in my country. So when I saw this on the Avon brochure I immediately ordered it because it reminded me of that wet in wild eyeshadow.


look how pretty the colors are on this palette
3. Fake Adidas pink watch. I needed a watch for when I do pulse rate on my patients so when I was in Quiapo, I roamed around the street market hoping to find a good watch that I will like even if it's cheap. Luckily, I found one. And its PINK! Literally screams my name all over it lol!



4. Hair accesories. I am all about clipping my hair and trying to make it tidy. As you all know, I have curly long hair which can be a pain to style. So I decided to buy these headbands and butterfly clips that I can just carry in my bag and take it out when I need it.


5. A cheap earphone. Which only costs 35 pesos! It doesnt really give me a good quality music but it helps me get entertain when I watch a movie or YT videos on my phone.


As you can see, I do still buy other things aside from paper products lol!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving those hair accesories sis! haha. This is a great idea to blog about :)

    ReplyDelete