Monday, February 4, 2013

My Week 5

This day was so busy! And I am dead tired! argh! I was out all day! Driving around doing errands and favors for my mom. Good thing I was able to capture few shots of my week.

This will be a quick one 'coz there was nothing really going on last week. The only thing that excite me was receiving my ASCP membership card for their online site lol. And that's it. All were just random things. Nothing special.

Here's my week:




Oh! right! I was scheduled to clean the Powder Room in our church. And so I did. Twas fun actually. I take every work I do for our church as an opportunity to be of service not only to our whole church but most of all to God :)

By the way, I want to share my favorite verse last Sunday:

"Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you." 
- Isaiah 35:3-4

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I found out about your blog trought Paper Lovestory challenge "My week". I like the way you organize you diary. And I also like other posts on your blog. So I will be here more often. =)
    If you would like visit my blog: http://littlethingsinbadoslife.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much for visiting and liking my blog. I am really not quite sure if anyone really bothers on reading my rants hehe. So thank you again :)

      Delete
  2. Just thought I'd let you know that I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award, go to http://chloemurray1994.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html to find out more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I am flattered thank you so much! :) I am one of your everyday readers so giving me your attention more so nominating me made me really happy :) Thank you again Chloe!

      Delete