Monday, January 21, 2013

My Week #3

Oh my! We are already on our third week of January! Wow this month is passing by so fast! Before, I would just usually get bored on how slow time is for this month whenever a New Year comes, but for this year it is really going by hastily. Only 2 more weeks and we are going to bid farewell to this month until we see it in another year. That quick huh?!

Anyhoo! How was your week? Mine is rather full of excitement :) Nothing too much going on but I just felt so lively and happy and alive for my 3rd week.

So here are my days so far...

edit: Ok so I was in the verge of wrapping this post up and then everything got deleted!!!!!!!! I am so effin mad right now I don't wanna continue. I am too tired to rethink and retype every single thing :( This is frustrating me right now huhu!  I am not gonna redo what I have written awhile ago so I am just gonna summarize everything! Don't you just hate when that happens :( (really I am so mad right now!) 

  • New washi tapes.
  • ASCPi Certification arrived.
  • Started and Finished the book: By the River Piedra I sat Down and Wept (I even made a short conclusion about this!!)
  • My current read: Don't Sweat the Small Stuff about the Money
"When we are passionate about what we do, success will follow."
  • I had the best massage ever! ( and I think I need another one at this very moment >.<)
  • Saw another sister at church who has been long gone in attending our Sunday service attended the church yesterday with her husband and very cute baby!
  • Some of my brothers and sisters and I went to ministop to have some ice cream!
Like my slippers? haha! My feet was getting tired wearing my fancy high heels so I change to this :) 
  • I was able to drive again! yey! I was too lazy to gor for a drive the past few months but yesterday I was in the mood for dressing up and taking our car with me to church hehe...

    Sorry about the glare :(



That's all folks!

And to finish this post, I wanna share this lovely verse to ease all these bad vibes I'm feeling right now! -sigh-
"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1

2 comments:

  1. your day planner looks so neat and well organised!
    i wish i could keep mine as neat as a fraction of yours D:

    followed you xoxo
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! thank you soo much! You made my day with your comments. I am glad that my blabbering here catches someone else's attention. I thought no one cares lol. Thank you again for taking the time to visit my blog :) and for following as well..

      Delete