Anyhoo! How was your week? Mine is rather full of excitement :) Nothing too much going on but I just felt so lively and happy and alive for my 3rd week.
So here are my days so far...
edit: Ok so I was in the verge of wrapping this post up and then everything got deleted!!!!!!!! I am so effin mad right now I don't wanna continue. I am too tired to rethink and retype every single thing :( This is frustrating me right now huhu! I am not gonna redo what I have written awhile ago so I am just gonna summarize everything! Don't you just hate when that happens :( (really I am so mad right now!)
- New washi tapes.
- ASCPi Certification arrived.
- Started and Finished the book: By the River Piedra I sat Down and Wept (I even made a short conclusion about this!!)
- My current read: Don't Sweat the Small Stuff about the Money
"When we are passionate about what we do, success will follow."
- I had the best massage ever! ( and I think I need another one at this very moment >.<)
- Saw another sister at church who has been long gone in attending our Sunday service attended the church yesterday with her husband and very cute baby!
- Some of my brothers and sisters and I went to ministop to have some ice cream!
|Like my slippers? haha! My feet was getting tired wearing my fancy high heels so I change to this :)|
- I was able to drive again! yey! I was too lazy to gor for a drive the past few months but yesterday I was in the mood for dressing up and taking our car with me to church hehe...
Sorry about the glare :(
And to finish this post, I wanna share this lovely verse to ease all these bad vibes I'm feeling right now! -sigh-
"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1